Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mamma Mia- solo

I am going to the movies tonight- by myself. I haven't done that in a long time, but I think it will be fun. Then I am going to the gym to do a quick 30 minute cardio workout.

Things have settled down with me. The bf and I are getting along. I am really working on containing my thoughts and not worrying so much about the future. We are happy together, we love each other, and while things aren't perfect I know there is no such thing. Its time to start enjoying my life and not being so negative.

And now I am off to put on my gym clothes and head to the theater for the early evening show.

3 comments:

Single Girl said...

I LOVE going to see movies by myself! I used to be so scared to do it, but after I did it the first time, I was like, Wow! There's no hassle! I can see whatever movie I want, whenever I want!

Glad to hear things are better, just keep the communication open and try not to worry too much. You said you'd give him until the end of the year for a real commitment, so do that. Until then, don't pressure him, just go with the flow.

Also glad to hear that you found a good therapist, they are hard to come by and once you find one, it's such a relief!

Missy said...

Thanks! And you are right, the movie was fun to see by myself.

Paige Jennifer said...

I agree with Taken Girl - solo movie adventures on a random weeknight can be the best. You get BOTH armrests and don't have to share a single piece of popcorn. (sigh) Good times.