Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th!

I went to Target and bought a flag today. BF hung it- it doesn't look great, but at least we are being patriotic.

This weekend will be all about relaxing with a little catching up on work. I plan to sleep in as long as my eyes will stay closed tomorrow. Unfortunately I doubt that will be much later than 8ish, but I am hoping it will be longer.

There is a 50% chance of rain tomorrow, but I imagine it will be more like 100%. See, BF went out and bought a timer and sprinklers and connected it with the existing hoses so it will turn on at 4am each morning. It has been rather dry here so we need to water, but I am sure now that we have automated it we will get rain for a week straight. Murphy's law right?

Overall we have a had a good week- lots of love, just a little bickering. I will take a week like this anytime.

No comments: