Saturday, July 12, 2008

Date Night

Last night we had our our version of a date night. Very romantic, I assure you.

We first went to my synagogue for services; it's the first time we have been there together and I really wanted him to like it. I am reform, and he seems to think he can persuade me to be "more religious" but he is wrong. I like where I am at. Anyway, he said it was ok so that is a start.

Next, did we go out to a cute little cafe for dinner? No, we went to Costco. That's right, our hot date took us warehouse shopping. Fortunately, we knew what we needed and were in and out in record time.

We then did make it to a yummy Thai food place which hit the spot. We have this make believe list of restaurants we will frequent and we added this one to it.

All in all, a good night. Unfortunately, our true romantic dates happen on special occasions more than anything, like his bday next week.

No comments: