Monday, September 8, 2008

Misc.

The weekend was good. I met bf's aunt, uncle, and cousin. They were all very nice. His 22 yr old cousin is so sweet and cute. Both of us have relatively small families so for the most part we have them all and both sides seem to approve.

Bf has been so busy working. And just when he is finally making some money and maybe saving for, oh, I don't know, maybe something sparkly, his server goes out. It will cost around $3000 for a new one so that will be quite a setback. I know it sucks for him because he is struggling to get his business up and running and this does not help at all.

I know the past week or so I have reverted back to some old ways of bringing up the ring and getting engaged too much. I know I need to stop and let things happen. Luckily I have an appointment with my psych Thursday. Also, I leave town for Phoenix today through Wednesday and bf will be out of town Wednesday through Monday so that week distance will allow me to get off the nagging train.

Oh... and I guess I will check the weather to see if another Hurricane may be coming close to us.

No comments: