Monday, September 22, 2008

Almost home

I have been in Austin for over a week, but we are going home tomorrow. We are still without power, but friends have gotten theirs back and we can stay with them. On Wednesday I will get back to work and assess the state of my business. Since many of my customers were in the hardest hit areas it may be weeks before they return to normality.

I really miss working and my every day routine. Other than training I have never been gone from home this long. I also have never missed this much work with the exception of once when I had severe eye infections for 3 weeks. Even then though I was at my own house sleeping in my own bed.

If only I could click my heels and be back...

1 comment:

Paige Jennifer said...

Bahhhh, that SUCKS. Sorry you're a nomad and your days run long without the usual distraction. Hope it all settles back to normal soon enough!