Monday, June 23, 2008

My first day...

Hello.... to anyone and everyone who reads this. I have been a blog reader for a very long time, but only recently decided to create one myself. Until now, all my thoughts, emotions, frustrations, etc., have been saved on a thumb drive in a password protected document. The fact that they are about to become public is a little scary.

I read all sorts of blogs but find myself most interested in ones that are written by women similar to me... single, independent, career women wrestling with the ups and downs of dating in the 21st century. Now, I find myself in the first really serious, committed, HEALTHY relationship I have ever had, and sometimes I wonder if I am getting it right most of the time.

The overused saying "the grass is always greener" has never crossed my mind more often then the past several months. I still p0nder it every day...

3 comments:

Paige Jennifer said...

Welcome to the blogosphere (God I hate that word - no really, it sounds like a medical condition).

Missy said...

Thanks! You are actually the first blogger I started reading regularly. I appreciate the frankness and perspective you bring.

Bethany said...

welcome, i linked over from my sister's blog.

i am just a reader, and always love new blogs.

keep writing.