Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A little background...

Some things about me... I am in my mid-thirties and am in sales. I live with my bf: we have been together since the end of last year and moved in together officially in April. I own my house so he moved in with me. It has been an adjustment, sometimes a little painful but usually pretty good. More on that later.

I am a Texas girl, not with the stereotypical accent but definitely with the friendliness and openness of Texans.

When I am not working I am volunteering, shopping, watching mindless TV or romantic comedy movies. I read mainly for lighthearted pleasure because so much of what I read for work is serious and academic.

I am very close to my family although none live in my city. We are "normal" in that we have our idiosyncrasies but somehow manage to make it all work . I adore my nephews and nieces; until I have children of my own they are my true joy.

My bf is driving to a city 3 hours away tonight so I need to put in some quality time. He likes to drive very late even though I am nervous until I know he has made it. Guess that's something else I should add about myself... I am a classic worrier.

Night.

No comments: