Sunday, January 25, 2009

MIA

I know... I have not updated in a long time. I am pretty sure, in fact, my 4 readers have all gone away. But I need to do this for my own sanity.

I have been so busy learning my new job. While I have not changed companies I have been going through training and riding with other sales reps and it has just been a very full schedule. I have a week of studying, another week out in the field then I am out of town for 2 weeks. Before I go my fiance will be out of town for 5 days so we will be away from each other most of February.

In non-work news, my mom is coming into town at the end of February to help me shop for wedding dresses. I am excited to find one that both of us love. I still love looking down at my finger or running into people I haven't seen in a while to tell them I am engaged. I figure I am only going to do this once so am making the most of it and enjoy it. It is still 9+ months away but we only have the venue reserved so there is still a lot to do over the coming months and I know they will fly by. It will be good times.

No comments: