Saturday, April 18, 2009

My it has been awhile

Hello there. I wish I was not posting for a good reason but mainly it was because I had nothing exciting to say and work has been crazy. Today I decided to just catch up with whats been going on. Things are well- I am getting a hang of the work thing and while I work pretty hard, the learning curve is less steep now. I still wait for the other shoe to drop and to get laid off, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

The wedding planning is , well, going. I have a dress and I am going t show it to my aunt today. I hope I love it now as much as I did when I dropped the $1200 on it in February. I am going to buy a veil today. Still need to choose and band which I have been working on, but my main task right now is getting addresses in a spreadsheet so that the save the date cards can go out. I have beeen a procrastinator about that.

And in a nutshell, that is about it. My df and I still are working through some things but it is getting better and I am still so happy to be getting married to him.

I won't take so long to post next time... promise!

No comments: