Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year... maybe

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. For me, it was filled with family, friends and now a little anxiety. On Monday or Tuesday I will know my fate at work. And whatever it is, I just have to remind myself that I will land on my feet. I may not get my dream job and may even have to take a pay cut, but I will be gainfully employed before too long. Of course, all this worrying may be for nothing and I may stay at my company in some capacity... I just have to see.

My family loved the ring and I asked my nieces and nephews to be in the wedding. It was funy- the youngest (3 and 5) were gung ho while the oldest (7 and 9) acted a bit cautious. Kids... they are hard to figure out.

My fiance is out of town for work and will hopefully be home around dinnertime tomorrow. He left early on New Years day (like 5:30 am) so we were in bed very very early the night before. I miss him and want him to come home.

Once I know something I will let you all know but in the meantime think positive thoughts for me please.

No comments: