I should be working. But I am not. Instead, I am sitting at home waiting for a phone call. Either from my manager, if she makes it through the cut, or someone else. At that time I will find out if I stay in my current position, get moved to another area, or laid off. Obviously option a is the ideal but right now b doesn't look to bad. I just want to know.