Monday, October 6, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

BF and I had friends over for dinner last night- a single girl and a couple. BF and the single girl had met, but the couple an bf had not. There was not any reason for this, it just had not happened yet. Well, it turned out really great; good food and good conversation.

Across the board we both like each others friends and families. I think one of his friends is sort of boring but he knows that. The thing is, he hates one of my good friends and because of this our friendship has suffered. They were supposed to do business together and it did not work out and now I am caught in the middle. I have learned my lesson to not mix friends and business (although he is working for my parents), but I hate the fact that I can't see her with him, or even that when I want to see her I get snide remarks from him.

What do you do in this situation, when you know you will never be able to socialize as couples?

No comments: