Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No move in site

I didn't get the job. They went with someone with more sales experience. I guess that is the price you pay for switching careers a few times. My bf still would support going for another position and moving to further my career, but right now I just want to focus on what I like about my job and on my personal life. Maybe in a few months I will re-evaluate.

In other news, we went to my parents this weekend for their 40th anniversary. That is a long time. It was fun seeing the whole family, and my bf helped my parents out with their new office computer and phone systems so they love him even more now. Maybe more than they love me.

I also switched my volunteer locations. I was in the hospital ER, but now am helping out at the Trauma ICU waiting room desk. I feel much more useful now so it's a better fit.

I really need to get back in the gym... maybe tomorrow.

No comments: