Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Monday. Is it just me or is everyone having a hard time adjusting to the time change? I am just very tired today, but that could also be because we have a new cat that tends to want to play when I have just reached a deep sleep.

I went and visited my family for Halloween and had a lot of fun. I left bf here to catch up on work and I think he got a lot accomplished but still has a lot more to do. One of these days he will get back to where he was before the hurricane hit and his computer crashed.

I sat next to a girl on the plane that had just gotten engaged. It was very exciting to hear her talk about it and made me excited for the day when I too get proposed to. I know it won't be far off, but it is still a waiting game.

And now I am off to watch Gossip Girl- one of my many guilty pleasures.

No comments: